On-Site Shopping & Professional Offices
At The Philadelphian, we can get many of the things we need right here in the building. This makes snow, rain and ice easy to avoid and adds to the convenience and comfort of living here. Running out of something no longer means a trip in the car, or even a long walk. Just take the elevator downstairs….
In addition to the businesses described here, you will find numerous professionals, including a dentist, accountants, and lawyers.
- AP Mynders & Associates, Inc., an audiology and hearing aid center, is open by appointment.
Halo at The Philadelphian keeps many residents looking sharp with haircuts and coloring for men and women as well as nail care and waxing services.
Klein's Supermarket has saved many a meal from disaster at the last minute. Stocking a wide range of food and other grocery items, Klein's runs two cash registers and offers delivery in the building and surrounding neighborhood.
- Little Pete’s Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6:30 am until 10 pm, seven days a week, as well as delivery services and outside seating. Some Philadelphian residents know its menu by heart.
- MaxAesthetics is a spa offering non-invasive face and skin care treatments.
- NovaCare Rehabilitation has cared for many new joints and helped heal injuries large and small. Backed by a large provider of physical therapy, the NovaCare clinic is open by appointment Monday through
- Parkway Pharmacy, a full-stervice, community pharmacy.
- Rittenhouse Podiatry Associates keeps our feet ready to march into the future. The office is open Monday through Friday.
- Wells Fargo Bank provides full service banking to the building and the neighborhood.